PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY
- This website is owned and run by Strate (Pty) Limited (“Strate”).
- By using this website you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, without modification.
- Although every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained in, or downloaded from, this website, strate will not be liable for any damages to any person, of whatever form and howsoever caused, that may result from any inaccuracy or omission in the information, nor from any reliance that any party places on the contents (including downloadable content) of this website.
- Strate reserves the right to partly or completely change this website and its content at any time and at its sole discretion.
- Strate furthermore reserves the right to modify or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time.
- The design of this website and all the content within it are protected by copyright.
Social Media Disclaimer
Opinions, statements, reports and announcements in this message or other media are solely those of the individual author(s). They do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Strate Ltd. Strate has no obligation to update, modify or amend this message or other media, or to otherwise notify a recipient thereof, in the event that any matter stated herein, or any opinion, statement, report or announcement set forth herein, changes or subsequently becomes inaccurate.
Any content, information and any materials provided in this message or other media is on an “as is” basis. Strate makes no warranty, expressed or implied, as to its accuracy, completeness or timeliness, or as to the results to be obtained by recipients, and shall not in any way be liable to any recipient for any inaccuracies, errors or omissions herein. Without limiting the foregoing, Strate shall have no liability whatsoever to a recipient of any message or media, whether in contract, in delict, or other legal construction;(including negligence), under a warranty, under statute or otherwise, in respect of any loss or damage suffered by such recipient as a result of or in connection with any actions, opinions, recommendations, reports, announcements, or any other conclusions, or any course of action determined, by it or any third party, whether or not based on the content, information or materials contained herein.
The inclusion of a link to an external website by Strate should not be understood to be an endorsement of that website or the site’s owners (or their products/services). Strate is not responsible for either the content, or output, of external websites.