PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY
- Strate Proprietary Limited (“Strate”) provides data disclosures to the market in the following formats:
- Money Market Publishing Agent Report; and
- Settlement Insights Report.
- With regard to the data disclosures, Strate expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including without limitation any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Although the data disclosures have been prepared to a professional level and the information is deemed to be accurate, the information is provided “as-is”, and Strate provides the services relating to the data disclosures without any responsibility for accuracy or with any guarantee of correct capture and processing.
- Strate will not be responsible or liable to any person for any incorrect, inaccurate, defective or misleading information furnished or supplied by any third party.
- Strate will not be responsible or liable to any person for any delay, act or omission on the part of Strate, its officers, directors, employees, contractors or any third party.
- By accessing or obtaining the data disclosures you agree that errors and/or omissions contained in such data or information, or in capture and processing, will not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action against Strate, unless such error and/or omission is due to the gross negligence or wilful default of Strate.
- Strate is not liable whatsoever for any indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages arising out of or relating to or resulting from the use, the inability to use or reliance on the data disclosures, including but not limited to damages for loss of profits, use, data or other intangible damages.